Trivia Game Day
2:00pm – Opening ceremony
2:15pm – Scout Trivia Game
3:00pm – Den meeting (Finalizing Requirements)
3:30pm – Closing ceremony
- All scouts need to wear uniform A and arrive before 2pm, except AOL needs to arrive at 1:45 pm.
- All parents need to stay for the meeting
- Do not give snack to scouts before the closing ceremony
- Please prepare your den meeting
- AOL to conduct opening and closing ceremony
Get Ready for the Wildest Sleepover Ever!
- Fee will be paid by Pack for scouts
- $89 per person for parents and sibilings
- Overnight stay in one of our exhibit areas
- Live-animal demonstrations
- Osher Rainforest access until 8 pm
- Planetarium showings
- Late night snack and early morning breakfast
- Overnight parking in Music Concourse Garage
- Next day admission to the Academy
Booking deadline: 2/10/2018
Admission to Penguins+Pajamas sleepovers begins at 6 pm, and the event ends at 8 am the following day. Click read to read our Guidelines and Safety Rules.
What do I wear to the sleepover?
All scouts wear Class B (orange T-shirt). Parents please wear orange polo shirt if you have one.
What do I need to bring to the sleepover?
The Academy requires a signed Waiver of Liability form for each adult and each child attending a sleepover. For children, the Waiver must be signed by the child’s parent or guardian. The Waiver of Liability must identify the adult who will be responsible for the child during the sleepover. Only original Waivers will be accepted; no faxes or copies. No one can be admitted without a completed Waiver. Click here for a checklist of what to bring to the Academy for the sleepover.
Can I stay at the Academy the next morning?
After the Sleepover ends at 8 am, if you would like to spend the day at the Academy you may get your hand stamped and re-enter when the building opens for the day.
Can I bring my own food?
We do not allow outside food into the Academy during sleepovers, except in connection to a dietary restriction (please contact us in advance to arrange this). Dinner and drinks are available for purchase at the Academy Café from 6–9 pm. A bedtime snack and breakfast the next day are included.
Can I leave at any time during the sleepover?
There are no in/out privileges during the sleepover. If you leave the sleepover for any reason before its conclusion, you may re-enter when the Academy re-opens the next day.
Where can I park?
Garage parking is included; bring your ticket with you for validation. Please note that there is no overnight street parking (as per Golden Gate Park regulations) and that the garage is not operated by the Academy.
Please note that we are doing this on special hours, not our regular Saturday meeting time.
- 1:15 to 2:15 [max of 14 participants]
- 2:30 to 3:30 [max of 14 participants]
- 3:45 to 4:45 [max of 14 participants]
Event date: 3/24/2018
Sign Up Online 網上登記
- Cubs should wear uniform B (orange t-shirt)
- The event is 風雨無阻, rain or shine
- den leaders can arrange car pool
- call Maggie’s at (310) 913-4479 if you need help
How to Get There
The Stevens Creek County Park is located at:
11401 Stevens Canyon Rd., Cupertino, CA 95014
You can reach the park office at:
(408) 867-3654 (Stevens Creek County Park) or
(408) 867-9959 (Upper Stevens Creek)
Area map (Archery ranch is located at the right-bottom of the map)
Home Den Meeting Week is the week for each den to meet at one of den parents’ home for a den activity. Normally it’s in Den Leader’s home but could be in anyone’s home from the den.
The meeting time can be any time during the week from 2 to 4 hours. Feel free to invite other leaders from the pack to your meeting.
Activity ideas for the home den meeting:
- Potluck lunch (or dinner)
- Learn a new song or practice skit (prepare for the year-end party)
- Game time (board game of play cards)
- Show-and-tell – Pet, collection, or hobby, etc.
- Visit Fire Station
- Visit Animal Shelter
- Visit Local Recycle Center
- Miniature Golf, etc.
For more ideas for the den meeting, visit 100+ Den Meeting Ideas