Pack Meeting – First Meeting
10340 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014
Uniform Inspection and Woggle
1:50 – Gathering
2:05 – Opening ceremony and uniform inspection
2:15 – Announcements
2:30 – Woggles time
3:00 – Den meeting
3:30 – Closing ceremony
- Next week, we’ll hand out bobcat badges for new scouts who complete the requirements
- We need two adult volunteers for FOS (Friend of Scouting) and Events
- Need one more adult volunteer to work on 10/7 Picnic and Water Rocket
We are making woggle today. Don’t miss the meeting!
All scouts , new or old, need to complete the Bobcat requirements listed below before earning the rank badge. You only get the bobcat badge once. If you have got it last year, you don’t get another one
Review the Bobcat requirements:
- Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
- Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
- Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
- All scouts need to wear uniform A and arrive before 2pm, except AOL scouts needs to arrive at 1:40 pm.
- All parents need to stay for the meeting
- Review all 8 Bobcat requirements with scouts
- Do not give snack to scouts before the closing ceremony
- Please prepare your den meeting
- AOL to conduct opening and closing ceremony